11 March 2009

Spanish Spanish Spanish

HOLA!!!

Hello everyone!! Holy cow it sounds like a completely different world out there it is crazy!!!!!

Rachael is dating someone...NOT HAPPY...but I am happy for all of YOU :)

WOW!!!! I am so glad to hear about Heather!! :)

Congratulations! Heather is pregnant!

Peru is hot and my mission is soooooooo Hard!!! I now know what everyone means by it is the hardest thing they have ever done. It is killing me not knowing Spanish. I know you all thought I was a pro but the truth is I’m not. Well my companion left last week and I miss him a lot. My new companion is cool but he speaks sooooooooooooo fast!! He is from Santiago, Chile. He bugs me sometimes because it seems like he is trying really hard to be cool and make me like him but other than that it is ok. :) I am not sure how I like being the senior companion because I have no language; well very little. In retrospect I have learned soooooo much but everytime we go proselyting I feel terribly inadequate with my language.

Well not much more going on here it is pretty ‘chill’ right now. The area we went proselyting in on Saturday was way way different than my first area. It is very wealthy; well, for Peru it is. But it is very different. Well anyway the mission is fine I am getting homesick for things and have not received any letters yet but it is ok it is passing slowly. :) Spanish is a big obstacle but I know it will pass. :)
It was great hearing from all of you :) I was glad to hear things are ok and was glad to hear from MOM Feller, Feller and Grandma B. Keep the emails circulating!! Make sure they are getting to mom feller it is grinmakr@yahoo.com I think? Check on that one. Keep them going around!!

Oh and I think a great name for the new baby :) is Jett Spencer Michael Morgan :)

So it is all good here. Spanish Spanish Spanish I do not have my 'regular' (non-email)address with me but I will send it out again next week. If you have it please circulate it!!

I love you all so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all is going well for you :) stay strong and keep the faith!! :)

Love Elder Jett Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment