18 March 2009

Zone Leader in the CCM (MTC - Peru)

¡Hola a todos!

I am down to my last week here in The CCM in Peru!! Wow... It is so weird to be thinking that I will be in the field at this time next week. I am totally ready to get out of here and get working. It is always the same cosa, cada día, cada semana aquí. I have a lot of time here where we can ponder on other things and it makes me a bit homesick... I try to stay focused and working, there is just a lot of time. I never thought I would say that I actually miss Bountiful... (The town not the people. I knew I would miss the people) but I do!!!

This last week president Groberg’s family (Elder John H. Groberg of the First Quorum of the Seventy) came to visit and it made me miss my family (all of them :)) It sucks being reminded all the time and having time to think about it too... I miss my brothers...my sisters...my moms...I want to play with the little girls and teach them lacrosse and listen to them reading and receive drawings from them...Ha ha ha I am sure I sound pathetic. I am excited to get out and work and not have to think about what I am missing all the time. Things are pretty good here though things are always “on the up and up” (Relient K song) ;)

This last Saturday we went proselyting again. I set some goals for our companionship and we almost completed all of them. It was so good to be out and working so hard. It was also really good to have some success in the language and be able to do what I came here to do. That is what I am looking forward to everyday. That is what it is all about. :) I know as long I am trying my HARDEST that the Lord will bless and help in my times of need. I will eventually learn the language. I am a little nervous about being in the field but am anxious to be there, finally.

I am not sure when my next P-day is going to be so I am not sure when I will have time to get on [the Internet] again. I think Tuesday before I leave I can; but I do not know for sure.

With regard to the packages: they have to be small about the size of a quad.[scriptures] My mission home address:
Misión PerúLima Norté
Casilla #39-054
Lima 39
Peru

It is better (faster) to send letters straight to the mission rather than pouch, it just costs more. (92 cents for Air Mail)

I hope you are all doing well! I love You ALL very very much!! I know there are birthdays coming up for James, Rachael and Brayden and I am excited for them. Those are big ages (12,16) WOW!! I love you so much!! Have great birthdays!! It is a worthy activity on your birthday to make sure you write your brother in Peru ;) I hope all is going well for you!! Stay in touch and keep me updated on the family news!! ALL of YOU! I LOVE YOU!!

Elder Jett Hudson
P.S. The leadership curse continues... I am now the zone leader here...

LOVE YOU ALL!!






1 comment: