22 June 2009

Jett's First Week in the Jungle

HOLA FROM THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!

So I made it to the jungle! And I mean JUNGLE WHOO!!! So sweet!! So I had to take a plane for an hour to get here, I know rough, and then arrived and BOOM the heat hit me! WOW its HOT HOT HOT bueno mas que todo is the humidity sorry I do not know how to express that phrase in English :) ha ha anyway it is SO GORGEOUS here! Wow, I love it! The people here are awesome and my new companion is hilarious! It was way sad to leave my family and converts in Independencia but I have an even stronger testimony that this is the Lord´s work, I do not feel homesick and am just working. I am loving it here in the jungle and in reality it is nicer than Lima I would say, or the majority. Everyone drives motorcycles and there are no combis or taxis only motocars. Pucallpa is a city not too huge but it’s alright. It reminds me of Brigham City and Logan. But in the jungle and less advanced. So the city is like normal like Lima but smaller.
Where I love however is the jungle. It is SO SO SWEET!! We really live like in the jungle jungle and we have water all day long!! Whoo!! The room is really small but we have water all day not hot water but here you do not want hot water. It is amazing our area is HUGE and I feel so lost but I am so happy to be here in the jungle and working this great work of the Lord. Thank You all for all the love and support and keep the emails circulating please. :) I Love You all VERY VERY MUCH!!! CUIDANSE BASTANTE LOS AMO!!! Mom you got practice your Spanish! ;) haha tu phrase es ,necesito practicar mi espanol para hablar contigo. ;) haha Love You!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

PS My companion is named Elder Choc he is from Guatemala and had to learn Spanish as well he speaks an ancient language called Que´chi

PSS MarÍa de Los Angeles, cuidate bastante gracias por todo siga asistiendo leyendo y orando, estas en la verdad! Saluda el barrio Pioneros and Hermana Reyna!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment