15 June 2009

June 15, 2009 Off to the Jungle

Hello Everyone!!!!

Hope you are all doing well at home and that evrything is going better for you all. Well I am off to the city Pucallpa in the jungle! I am going from cold misty damp weather to hot hot hot WET weather. Whoo! que Chevere!!!

Well I love you all and last week I sent a package home to you all with pictures and letters! Enjoy!! :)

So I now have 5 mos and 1 wk in the mission... but do not worry I am not counting the time. Solo know because I counted today. So I love you all SOOOO MUCH and am so thanbkful for all the love and support from all of you. I am sad a little bit about the transfer because we have 4 families to baptize here... and I am learning sign language here and have deaf investigators :) Sweet!!But yeah so long Lima and hello adventurous Selva. We knock doors quite a bit and I have never met and seen so many JWs in my life !!! And the catholics too whoo! This area the people are duro!! We talk to all the people in the street and all the taxi drivers and people in the combis. We are working so well with all the members here in the ward it is amazing and just as i leave!!

When we switched areas we had nothing and now we hyave a ton of people :( But hey its all good!!! I am going to learn this sign language todavia and I am going to learn an ancient language de guatemala from my new comp Elder Choc. 4 languages!! Whoo! I am excited for this new adventure and am loving the time in the mission! I love you!!!

Take care!!!

Love Elder Jett Hudson

PS Love you Nate Feller Ben Jord keep up the work and cuidanse bastante!

Keep the emails circulating! chaufa!

No comments:

Post a Comment