04 June 2009

June 3

Hey Everyone!

Hello all you! How is everything going for you? I’m sorry to all for not writing letters but there really is no time here. I cannot begin to tell how frustrated I have been lately. So I am sorry for not getting you all letters but sincerely and truthfully love you ALL. I’m still trying to find a place to get pictures and send some stuff all your way. Sorry I don’t live in a technology advanced place. :)

So this last week we had a baptism! Her name is Daisy and she is awesome!! A good convert that won’t go inactive! WHOO!! There 300 members that are inactive in the two wards I have or had. So it’s good to have buenos conversos. [good converts] :)

So in the last two weeks I have also eaten cau cau, which is pronounced COW COW and rightfully so; it is cow stomach... which is not all that bad but it’s super chewy and it has like hair like things on it... ha ha but yeh its all good here you wouldn’t believe what they eat or what is like here WOW are we blessed!!!

So every three weeks I seem to have something new or exciting happen. I have changed companions every three weeks until now but this week I received two new missionaries in our apartment. Now there are four of us. Three Latinos and me. Should be interesting. Went to the temple today, still trying to get that down in Spanish! WHOO.

Thank you all so much for all the love and support for everything.... I love you ALL! Please keep writing and emailing. I am working on the letters todavia [still] and the pictures. I LOVE YOU ALL!! LOS AMO BASTANTE!!! CUIDASE MUCHO!! [not sure what this translates to. Something about love a lot :) ]

Elder JETT Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment