13 April 2009

Week of April 13

Hello!

Wow sounds like everything is going great there in Bountiful! Sounds like you guys have not got my emails. Well I am in Lima and my trainer is awesome; his name is Elder Miranda and is from Guatemala. We have had 4 baptisms and I have done two of them. We have three more dates coming up soon. Life is crazy here; the food is always a surprise. HAHA I hope all is well at home I love you all so so so much!! I hope that you are all getting my emails now and staying in the loop and know where to send my letters and such. If not let me know and I will send it next week. I love you so much!! It is so hard here to be doing this work and be so far from home but I know it is the right the thing. I pray for you ALL every day and want nothing but the best for you all give EVERYONE my LOVE and stay in touch!!

Elder Jett Hudson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment