27 April 2009

Week of April 27

HOLA!!

Wow! Everything sounds like it is on the up and up!! (Relient K)
Well anyways I am glad to hear things are getting better!

Oh news to Brayden! That is awesome! and with permission you can use my [LaCrosse]stick in Heather’s house but with care! Cuidado porfavor! [translation: Please be careful!]

[NOTE: Brayden is on the Woods Cross LaCrosse team (grades 5 & 6). He kicked butt on
Saturday scoring twice and one assist.]



So this week was OK. We are really trying to find people to teach right now and walking like crazy! I have no trouble sleeping, with the help of my earplugs :) but yeah I ate something interesting the other day.. It was in my soup and it is called Malleja. It translates to be gizzard... :( HAHAHA It was not bad but for those who don’t know the gizzard is like the garbage valve of your intestines.... GROSS!!

We also almost got mauled by an insane and absolutely ridiculously scary PitBull.. WOW!! It was total body in the air jumping at me and everything, luckily there was a chain. :) But freaking scary nonetheless. We had a baptism Saturday, but the one to be baptized did not show up and apparently won’t be baptized for a bit. He does not want problems with his family which is tough and it hit me hard; I was crying a bit... it is so sad that the traditions of their fathers keep the people here from receiving the ordinances of salvation. Anyways we are going to work on it.

All is good here. Not much time. Super busy! I love you all and you are all in my prayers!! Keep the faith and work work work!!

Love Jett Hudson Elder Hudson

PS An English hymn book would be so so so sweet!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment