25 May 2009

Memorial Day 2009 - Jett's Testimony

Dear Everyone!

Hello everyone!! How is everything going? I hope that everything is going ok. So this week has been much better and I have strengthened my testimony bastante! [quite a bit] I now have a much stronger testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ and His atonement and the miracle of forgiveness. I know that salvation is personal and that everything that we need to do to in this life to be happy and be saved is solo between us and the Lord; no one else. We have personas [people] that can help us here in this life to do what we need to do - leaders and such but ultimately it is between us and the Lord, nada mas. [only] We cannot hide those things that we do from the Lord and only true repentance through the atonement is it possible. So it is through the obedience to the laws that we receive the blessings and the miracle of forgiveness. Obedience to ALL the commandments is the key. God is obligated to bless us if we obey him. See DC 82:10 With the obedience that we have we receive the blessings that we need! OBEDIENCE; the one and only LAW of Heaven. Every blessing in our lives is due to obedience of the commandments. DC 130:20-21. I love you all so so so much!! And I want the best for you en serio. [seriously] Por favor obey the commandments and receive the blessings that God already has waiting for you!! Obey with meekness and work like it all depends on you and pray like it’s not, God wants to bless you and I want him to bless you, so PLEASE PORFAVOR recibenlas!!!! [I think this means 'receive or accept']

OK hope that helps someone. It’s my testimony that I know it is the most important thing and that there is so much more in store for us especially in the eternities. This life is but a small moment. Live worthy and obediently, and receive the blessings our Heavenly Father has in store for you. But beware of pride!! I was reading in the Book of Mormon and that one thing is the thing that brought down the entire civilization of the Nephites, and they were the good guys!! Be humble and rely on the Lord in all things.

Ok so this week my comp and I were teaching the mother-in-law of the bishop in one of our wards and she is 67. She is single and obeys all of the commandments even tithing but she never was baptized. My comp and I were teaching her and she told us how hard life has been and that she has always relied on the lord and wants to follow him in all things and was crying as she told us the story. The spirit was so strong and I shared a scripture in 3Ne 27:19-20 and explained the importance of baptism to her and my comp elaborated using words that I don’t have quite yet ;) and challenged her! She accepted and will be baptized if all goes well the 6 of June!!!!! It was all through the spirit and the blessing of our Father in Heaven.

I hope all is well at home I love you all so so so so so so so so so so so os so so so much!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the support!! Never quit and push through the hard times!
Thank you grandma and grandpa Place for your postcard and the toys were awesome. If you can please send more.

Thank you grandma and grandpa Blackwell for ALL your letters that I am receiving.

Thank you family for all your love and support you too Margo I love you!!

Thank you Hammon Family for the M&Ms sent from heaven they seem like and for the letters they help so so so much!!

I love you all. Take care and keep the faith!! Until next week!!! ;)

Elder JETT Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment