08 May 2009

Hello

How is everyone doing? Hope it is all ok. Life is good here. Hope that all are receiving my emails. Well I did receive a package on Friday from Grandma Place!!! :) thank you!! I love the candy and the missionaries in my zone love the toys ;) hahaha

Wow almost four months now crazy!! Not much time left to work in this amazing work... I had a dream last night that my mission was over and I was going home and I felt awful like I was dying. I felt there was so much more that I needed to do and more people to help. It was such a strange feeling.. When I woke up it was a new day I realized it was only a dream y todavia yo falto 20 meses (and I still have 20 months) but I am keeping the resolve that I have little time and to kick it into gear!! :)

I love you all so so so so much and you are all always in my prayers!! :) Keep me updated with mission calls and farewells and the fam!

Love Your Favorite Elder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment