12 May 2009

Hey!!!

[Family Note: Jett called us on Mother’s Day and we talked for about one hour. Want to hear his voice?]



It was awesome to hear from EVERYONE yesterday!!! Wow it is so great that everything is going so well there at home. The Lord truly has blessed us so much. I love you all very much!!!! The Baptism Saturday was awesome and it was such an honor for me to be able to baptize Christell.

Sorry about the Spanish thing I am sure I sounded retarded a bit but really I do not speak English hardly at all so I am kind of forgetting how to speak it!! hahaha Wow can you believe I am already in my second change [no he is NOT experiencing the “Change” but rather it is his English word for transfer] and 4 months out. There is a question mark at the end of that but this keyboard doesn’t have one or smiley faces so there are no emotions in this email either. haha

[We asked about sending things to him. What can we send and what should we not send. He told us on the phone that using the Pouch Mail “sucks”. He said to send things direct to the mission home using the post office.] The reason that you do not send electronics is that it has to go through customs and anything nice or new like that you have to pay a TON of money to get it out, for this you can’t send them through the mail. The other services you have to pay HUGE taxes to get them out as well and the mission won’t pay it so it will just get sent back.

So it is all good here in Lima where I will be for the next 6 weeks minimo. So you all better start studying your Spanish so we can communicate when I get home I am sure by the end of two years it will be even worse.. hahahaha

So this P-day we are going to play futbol... hmm I still do not know how I really feel about the whole soccer thing. but hey I am in South America so it’s not like I have a choice! ha ha I am beginning to learn Patience but am slow to learn it. Latinos are so so slow and late for everything! haha I will learn eventually. Well I hope all is going for everyone! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Elder Jett Hudson

PS Feller hang in there I promise you that you will find one person this month to teach and accept this message. Work and with Faith! I know you will do it. I love you!

[Margo, do you send on any of this info to Jon? Email me your email address, please: MTroyHudson@gmail.com]

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you Elder Hudson......love you from grandma Jo Hudson

    ReplyDelete