08 May 2009

Week of May 4

Hola!!!

Como esta!? Wow I am finishing my first transfer here in the zone Independencia in Lima Peru. I have had some awesome experiences and it seems like the lord has heard the prayers and knows what our goal for the month is. (505 baptisms for the mission; 5 per companionship) We have found so many people that have been prepared to receive this gospel. First things first I am staying in this zone for at least another transfer and my new companion is coming from the jungle so I will be waiting for a bit to receive him. My companion Elder Sanchez is going to Iquitos (the jungle) and all of my comps including the one i will be receiving Wednesday have been District Leaders so I am learning A TON!!!

So this Sunday was bien especial. It was fast and testimony as it was the first Sunday of the month. This Sunday we had un monton (an awful lot) of investigators in the capilla (church) and one of our investigators bore her testimony!!!!! :) Casi lloraba yo (I almost cried)... It was amazing to hear her testimony and how she knows the church is true. She is an incredible person and wow her testimony was awesome!! She is going to be baptized the 23 of May. It was set for the 16th but it is Stake Conference here... so 23rd, but the best part of this meeting was that we have found a family (by knocking their door) that is very interested and they are the best!! They have lost their daughter of 1 yr old about 1 yr ago and they surely have been prepared to hear the message. Anyway they came to church on Sunday and listened to all the testimonies and in particular the testimony of Maria de Los Angeles. It is amazing the Lord has prepared soooo many people for us and through our faith and hard work we will find more people and more souls to bring unto Christ.

Thank you Ben and Feller for your thoughts they always help me to improve, you have always been my examples, not much has changed. Keep working and Never lose the faith I know there are people prepared for you and for the message of the gospel that you carry. With obedience comes blessings.

Everyone be praying for Nate he might have broke his back.

I love you all so so so so so so so Much!!!! Hope all is well thank you all for your prayers and support I am so blessed to have a FAMILY like you. :) Oh this Sunday is Mother’s Day!!!! Happy Mother’s Day to my MOMS!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!! Specifically to MY mom I will be able to call home this Sunday probably more in the afternoon evening so have your phone at the ready DAD!! :) Can’t wait to talk to you!! I love you. You are all in my prayers. :)

Love The Best Looking Gringo... in Peru (get upset Ben)

Elder Jett Hudson

PS Ben espero que estes tan feliz y estes trabajondo bien duro. No te preocupes hay personas son preparados para tu. NEVER QUIT This is to Feller too ;)
Elder Jett Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment